wine by the glass in dining room

jslatt4570

The DR has it's own wine by the glass list. Can you imagine the inefficiency if waitstaff had to run back and forth to Vines? You can certainly bring a glass of wine from Vines to the DR but probably not in their better glassware.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is my question. How does one take wine from Vines to MDR as I was always under the impression they didn't allow you to take their nice glasses elsewhere.

This is my question. How does one take wine from Vines to MDR as I was always under the impression they didn't allow you to take their nice glasses elsewhere.

They keep a stash of not so nice glasses (regular MDR glasses) and trade you on the way out. We just always made sure to order "to go" if we were taking our glass to the MDR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They keep a stash of not so nice glasses (regular MDR glasses) and trade you on the way out. We just always made sure to order "to go" if we were taking our glass to the MDR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks. :) We have the AIBP on our next two booked cruises and will keep this in mind.