Check in..Can't remember (sorry if this is redundant)

Lyn1Lyn

How far in advance does online check in happen, for me to pick check in time?

After much consideration, I plan to book a cruise for November 13th or 27th today out of Baltimore.

This staggered check-in (at the port) stuff is giving me anxiety :eek: and I want to try to get an early check in time,so we can board as early as possible. I Like to arrive as early as they let me.

So is it months, weeks or days before the actual sail that you check in online?

How far in advance does online check in happen, for me to pick check in time?

After much consideration, I plan to book a cruise for November 13th or 27th today out of Baltimore.

This staggered check-in (at the port) stuff is giving me anxiety :eek: and I want to try to get an early check in time,so we can board as early as possible. I Like to arrive as early as they let me.

So is it months, weeks or days before the actual sail that you check in online?

You can start your online check-in as soon as you book your cruise.

I have not yet been on a ship where you request your check-in time so I'm not sure if you can do this right away or not. I do think you can.

You can check in after booking, you just can't print your boarding pass until you've paid in full. You can print luggage tags prior. Just made final payment on our November cruise yesterday, printed boarding passes and put them in my handy dandy cruise file. Needless to say, I'm ready to go! :D

I have a cruise booked in December, and I picked my check-in time last week, a few days after booking. I didn't know about it until I ready one of the threads on cruise critic.

Does anyone know how early check-in starts? I think I got 10:30-11:00. Are there times before that? Just curious as to how many people will waiting to board before me. Also, any idea how many spots are assigned to each time group? So, how many other people will have the same check-in time as I do?