Triumph

Macklovin38

62bd2b86a6c0c8c34ed8329359a9defd_thumb.jpg

My ship is in port today! I just love looking for her to come into port so I can admire her. Just 8 more times and then it's my turn!

Carnival Elation 2012

Carnival Fascination 2012 and 2013

Carnival Dream 2014

Carnival Sunshine 2015

Carnival Triumph 2016

62bd2b86a6c0c8c34ed8329359a9defd_thumb.jpg

My ship is in port today! I just love looking for her to come into port so I can admire her. Just 8 more times and then it's my turn!

Carnival Elation 2012

Carnival Dream 2014

Carnival Sunshine 2015

Carnival Triumph 2016

What date is your. Our is Sept 12 can't wait

What date is your. Our is Sept 12 can't wait

We leave on Sept.26. So two sailings after a yours! Hope you have a great cruise!

Carnival Elation 2012

Carnival Dream 2014

Carnival Sunshine 2015

Carnival Triumph 2016

I was on Triumph last month for the 2nd time. You will enjoy it.

Thank you! I've never sailed on her so we are excited. I love leaving out of New Orleans, it's one of my favorite cities.

Carnival Elation 2012

Carnival Dream 2014

Carnival Sunshine 2015

Carnival Triumph 2016

When you sail, do me a favor and check to see who the comedy club mgr is. If it's Irish Bob (who I think told us his contract runs until December? Maybe?), tell him Brandon, Gail and James said to say hi. :D

He's been on probably 3/4s of the sailings we've done..several of those on the Triumph when it was out of Galveston.

Also..I hope your CD is Matey McLeavey. He's SO freaking adorably pocketsized and a big, big smile.

In the time she was here in Galveston we had some great cruises. Click on this link and then click on the ones for the Triumph.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/leeusry/albums

Take a fan.

Have a super vacation!

Thanks for sharing your pictures! I loved looking through them.

Carnival Elation 2012

Carnival Dream 2014

Carnival Sunshine 2015

Carnival Triumph 2016

My ship is in port today! I just love looking for her to come into port so I can admire her. Just 8 more times and then it's my turn.

We'll be on her with you!

Great! I see you are in Louisville. We are from Shelbyville. Small world!

Carnival Elation 2012

Carnival Dream 2014

Carnival Sunshine 2015

Carnival Triumph 2016

I have such a super long wait, we aren't booked on the Triumph until May of next year (partially a birthday cruise for me). We are doing the USBC bowling tournament in Baton Rouge so we booked the 5 day cruise then we will head to our tournament before heading home.

We're sailing on the 26th as well. It's our first cruise and we've been counting the days since we booked! Another plus is being able to explore NOLA a few days prior to sailing. Can't wait! :)

I also can't wait!

I've got every weekend planned from now until we leave.

We are actually leaving about 4am on 09/23 and driving to Santa Rosa Beach, FL. and staying there until 09/26. Then we will drive into NO, eat at Cafe Du'Monde then drive over to the port for boarding.

So excited!!!

Carnival Elation 2012

Carnival Dream 2014

Carnival Sunshine 2015

Carnival Triumph 2016

I have read many of reviews towards the ship. Many of them people complained about this and that and spoke bad about the ship! Guys.....nothing wrong with this ship.....nothing wrong with the food or nothing wrong with the service. Was everything 100%, no, but nothing ever is. If you are looking to get away and have fun this is a great trip. Many food varieties to satify your eatting needs and plenty of differant drinks available. Ship is kept very clean by the staff aboard and they are very nice. The two comedians onboard where funny as hell. I mostly listen to Travis play in the Atrium, but as i walked around all the entertaiment seemed good. Again a trip is what you make it. If you want to nit pick every little thing then i would like to see how you live at home. 2700 guest can you imagine tring to service that many people at one time. Great job Triumph crew for make My wife, my son and his girlfriend very happy for five days. Mr. Sanchoes in cozemel was nice and relaxing and visiting the Ruins and Centoes in progresso was the highlight of our trip! Hope this helps someone!