FTTF time vs. Boarding Pass Time

marshhawk

i am checking, cause I thought I knew everything:rolleyes: about FTTF, but when I ordered it, it states hours 11-12, but even though it is printed on my boarding pass that I have fttf, the times state 1-3 for embarking.

the port is seattle if that makes any difference-so do I actually get to arrive early with my fttf?

or are they going to stuff everyone on in two hours?

i am checking, cause I thought I knew everything:rolleyes: about FTTF, but when I ordered it, it states hours 11-12, but even though it is printed on my boarding pass that I have fttf, the times state 1-3 for embarking.

the port is seattle if that makes any difference-so do I actually get to arrive early with my fttf?

or are they going to stuff everyone on in two hours?

FTTF allows you to arrive whenever you want. FTTF overrides the staggered arrival time.

FTTF allows you to check-in anytime, regardless of the CHECK-IN time shown if a staggered check-in port. You will board after weddings, Platinums, etc. You will BOARD prior to zones. If you get to port early without FTTF you could get zone 1 or 2. Believe me they can have all boarded within an hour of actual boarding start times. We like having the room ready when we arrive and having the usually much shorter line at guest services that's included with FTTF.

While I've read you don't need FTTF in Seattle, the other items are worth it to us.

FTTF doesn't change when you can arrive at port unless it's a staggered check in port which your isn't. It also doesn't change boarding time because the ship isn't ready until it's ready although you will get moved to the front behind platinum weddings etc. They can't put you on the ship until everyone from the prior ship gets off. That doesn't change just because you have FTTF.

What does change is your room will be ready as soon as you set foot on board so you can bypass the wait your room is not ready signs and go down to your room to drop off all your stuff. Then go either chill out there or go check out the ship. You will get to get into the priority line at guest services if you need anything and that alone can save a ton of time if you run into a problem during your cruise. You also get priority tenders if you have any tender ports and priority debark (I think) which makes getting off a whole lot faster if you need to catch a flight or anything home.

Edited by poobears