Valor American Table

jjmsbu09

We had American Table on the Miracle earlier this year and I actually really enjoyed it. I did not enjoy the American Feast nights, though. The Table nights had a lot more options and everything we had was good. Feast has less options, and out of both Feast nights on our 7 day cruise, we only enjoyed one or two dishes.

Off Valor 9/9 sailing yesterday, and American Table for her first sailing.

No tablecloths, but didn't miss them. Elegant nights had tablecloths.

Service from our waitstaff for the first time in nine cruises was not great...don't know if it was because of American Table.

No more ordering a smaller portion of pasta entree as a starter.

Can't speak for others, but seemed to me some nights it felt as though I didn't want anything.

Off Valor 9/9 sailing yesterday, and American Table for her first sailing.

No tablecloths, but didn't miss them. Elegant nights had tablecloths.

Service from our waitstaff for the first time in nine cruises was not great...don't know if it was because of American Table.

No more ordering a smaller portion of pasta entree as a starter.

Can't speak for others, but seemed to me some nights it felt as though I didn't want anything.

so no more b.m.c. as a starter :confused:

My husband and I just returned from the Valor yesterday and we really disappointed in the service in the dining room. It was probably the worst service EVER on a Carnival cruise. Some nights it took so long that we walked out without finishing our dinner. The waiters were very disorganized and seemed to be just running around trying to just catch up. The "entertainment" during the dinners were just an added annoyance that made the dining experience even more time consuming. On 2 nights we ate on the Lido deck, just to avoid the hassle of eating in the dining room.

My husband and I just returned from the Valor yesterday and we really disappointed in the service in the dining room. It was probably the worst service EVER on a Carnival cruise. Some nights it took so long that we walked out without finishing our dinner. The waiters were very disorganized and seemed to be just running around trying to just catch up. The "entertainment" during the dinners were just an added annoyance that made the dining experience even more time consuming. On 2 nights we ate on the Lido deck, just to avoid the hassle of eating in the dining room.

i was on the valor in march and had very poor service the first night in the mdr. early dining. when the matre'd came around we told him of the long waits and he said her would fix it. next night, we were in and out, all courses, in 50 minutes and for the rest of the cruise we had excellent service. did you tell someone what was going on or did you just sit there unhappy without saying a word. if no one knows something is broke, they can't fix it.

i was on the valor in march and had very poor service the first night in the mdr. early dining. when the matre'd came around we told him of the long waits and he said her would fix it. next night, we were in and out, all courses, in 50 minutes and for the rest of the cruise we had excellent service. did you tell someone what was going on or did you just sit there unhappy without saying a word. if no one knows something is broke, they can't fix it.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I did tell the maitre'd, and nothing was really done. He came over and apologized and said the dining room was short staffed, and said he was sorry. THAT'S ABOUT IT!