Transportation from Orlando Airport to Holiday Inn Club Resort

cruisegrandma3

I am trying to find the best way to get from Orlando airport to the Holiday Inn Club Resort. There will be 4 of us flying in. I do not believe the hotel has a shuttle. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If this topic has already been discussed, I apologize, but I could not find it so I'm asking. Thanks!:)

I'm assuming you're talking about the one in Cape Canaveral? If so, I would go with a one way car rental. Easy drive down 528/A1A and allows you to get out for dinner that night. Drop off at one of the agencies in Cape Canaveral the next morning and catch their shuttles to the port. Enjoy!

I'm assuming you're talking about the one in Cape Canaveral? If so, I would go with a one way car rental. Easy drive down 528/A1A and allows you to get out for dinner that night. Drop off at one of the agencies in Cape Canaveral the next morning and catch their shuttles to the port. Enjoy!

Yep that's the easy way OW rental and a vary easy pu at MCO with major rental company's they all have shuttles to the port Try Rustys or Grills at the port for dinner you could walk there (15/20 min) from the HI club or take one of their bikes have fun:cool:

Edited by H2opilot

Yep that's the easy way OW rental and a vary easy pu at MCO with major rental company's they all have shuttles to the port Try Rustys or Grills at the port for dinner you could walk there (15/20 min) from the HI club or take one of their bikes have fun:cool:

Thanks for the restaurant suggestions.