coffee makers on Escape

Steve007NY

We will be in a mini suite. Definitely a coffee addict and prefer sipping before everyone else in the cabin is up. Plan to bring my own so room service doesn't wake others.

Anyone know what kind of coffee maker on the Escape? (Should I bring re-fillable pods, instant or grounds and filters (the supply they leave won't be enough, that I know! :-)

thanks

I know that somewhere it was mentioned, but I can't find the thread. It was mentioned that they use LaVazza coffee makers. They take the pods (not K cups) for the room pots. There's also coffee served in strategic places throught the ship in the morning. I was thinking of taking some pods myself.

I believe that anything below the suites (mini-suite does not count as a suite, where they have the fancy machines), you will get a coffee maker like in this link: http://www.staples.com/Hamilton-Beach-Personal-One-Cup-Pod-Brewer/product_953554?cid=PS:GooglePLAs:953554&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=953554&KPID=953554&gclid=CjwKEAjwxeq9BRDDh4_MheOnvAESJABZ4VTqoSaKcUcGhYHH25mxl7hJiWORbhHQc26hrUpCi1caxxoC4Tzw_wcB