Would you move from a Lido balcony to Spa balcony on Triumph?

poobears

Are the spa balconies covered on Triumph? I know on some ships they are and on some they aren't. Right now I'm booked in a balcony on the Lido but see there's an open balcony on the spa deck 11 for $10 (total) cheaper, plus a $50 OBC. Not a big difference.

I booked Lido so the kids could just walk out to the fun but we plan on using the spa showers since oldest DS will be coming along and we'll have 3 girls and one guy in the room, figure spa showering would be the fastest way to get everyone ready. Being on the spa deck might make things easier.

Not sure it would be worth bumping up to or not though. I definitely don't want an uncovered balcony.

Right now I'm in room 9273 on Lido. The room available is room 1102.

The diagram on the website finally popped up. Now I see why the room is still empty. This is literally the room that shares a wall with camp carnival on the spa deck. That explains it. Pretty sure I'd be better off sticking to the Lido deck don't you think? I'd hate to hear all their late night babysitting parties.

I'd stay put.

I think you are absolutely right. My kids going are 16-23, I won't be using camp carnival and would prefer not to hear camp carnival. Not that I don't love little kids. I think they are adorable doing their group activities going around the ship but I sure don't want to hear their parties at night or crying for a parent when I got to bed.

My internet is running so bad I couldn't get any of the deck plans to pull up. I didn't realize camp carnival and the spa were together. Who would put a relaxing adult spa and kids camp literally a few feet apart? Well Carnival apparently would but it never occurred to me that Camp Carnival would be up there. I'm so glad I didn't just switch to it. I just happened to leave that window open and after ages the little deck plan picture finally loaded and I was like whoa wait a minute LOL

Also one of the reasons I asked here with the room #'s I knew you guys would know if there was a reason that one lone spa room was sitting untouched. Bet they start making "upgrade" calls trying to get people to switch to it pretty soon because the Lido 4 person balconies have been sold out for months. At least now I know not to move to it. Thanks