Carnival Breeze MDR Table for Two

trihawks1

First cruise on Carnival..my daughter and her fiancé will be spending honeymoon on the Breeze in November. Because it is their honeymoon, what if anything can they do to get a good table for just the two of them in MDR early seating? we also know a lot of the tables for two are literally squeezed so close to other tables it wouldn't be preferred. Any ideas or info to confirm table for two only and good location would be helpful.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If it were me, I'd ask for a table for 2, on the upper level of the dining room, at the railing overlooking the lower level. And I'd make my request in an email to the Maitre-d' (BRmaitred@carnival.com), sent about a week-and-a-half before the cruise.

If it were me, I'd ask for a table for 2, on the upper level of the dining room, at the railing overlooking the lower level. And I'd make my request in an email to the Maitre-d' (BRmaitred@carnival.com), sent about a week-and-a-half before the cruise.

I second this, but suggest sending the email now. You will get a reply in a few days normally.... Then about 1 week or so before the cruise reply to the follow up thanking them for the extra special care they are taking for you...

It is a very subtle way to remind them, while thanking them.

Thank you everyone. Last cruise we asked for a window table on Oasis of the Seas. Does anyone remember if there are any two p Ron tables close to a window?

On Royal Caribbean we have usually stopped at MDR after boarding or lunch and checked where they had us sitting and then requested a change if needed...but that wasn't bad because they were tables of 4 or 6. Thank you for the email address. I had the one for RCCL but not Carnival.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by trihawks1