Kids Meals in MDR

CruisinDawn

Even as adults we like to order off the kids menu in the MRD. Anyone have a link to one? or know what's on it? Is it the same every night?

BonVoyage

Dawna

I don't remember exactly everything on it but remember there was a burger, pizza, mac and cheese and chicken fingers. I will tell you we would order off of it for the kids and the adults would eat it. Especially the mac and cheese.

Who in the hell would order from the kids menu as an adult? Packaged mac and cheese, frozen chicken nuggets, fries, PB&J ??? Nasty ...... My little kids won't order those $2 meals off the kids menu. Maybe if the cruise lines see that some adults will eat kids food then that might become the main menu. Mmmmm ........ hotdogs ........ seriously? :confused::rolleyes: Maybe cat food in the MDR is next ......

Are you capable of not being rude? Every time I see one of your posts it's rude and judgemental. Maybe find a hobby so you aren't so miserable.

Do not engage with those who cannot follow CC guidelines and clearly were not raised very well. They are just looking to stir the pot. Deny them the opportunity. Just report them using the triangle found in the upper right hand corner of the inappropriate post. The admins will remove it and if the same person has enough posts removed eventually they will be kicked to the curb.

Its you vacation, order whatever you like.

Edited by cruzeluver
more info

On our first cruise with our daughter, then aged 13, we requested a copy of the children's menu. Our waiter brought it and held it out to our daughter with a flourish.

My husband stopped him sheepishly and said, "Actually, that's for me....I just want to look at the desserts."

Without missing a beat, the waiter turned and handed him the menu....then took three crayons from his pocket and handed them over also, saying solemnly "Don't eat them." We cracked up!

My husband ended up ordering the banana split from the children's menu. It was smaller than a regular split, but he said it was good.