POM to MIA Shuttle Service

CruzerDeb

I'm looking at Eagle Shuttle Service to take us from the Port of Miami to Miami International Airport after our cruise. Can anyone suggest a reasonable time to request this? I have no memory of how long it takes to disembark.

We have a 2:00 flight, and I was thinking of getting the shuttle at 10:00. Good or no?

Thanks!

I'm looking at Eagle Shuttle Service to take us from the Port of Miami to Miami International Airport after our cruise. Can anyone suggest a reasonable time to request this? I have no memory of how long it takes to disembark.

We have a 2:00 flight, and I was thinking of getting the shuttle at 10:00. Good or no?

Thanks!

Take a taxi to the airport. They have a flat rate of $27.00 for as many passengers and luggage as will fit in. Just make sure to tell the driver that you want to go thru the tunnel and not through downtown.

Thanks!

Taxi will be better and cheaper.

Thanks!

Transport time at 10 is fine.

We will be arriving MIA airport on 9/5 (Labor day) around 9 a.m. and need to get to Miami's Carnival cruise port around 11 a.m.

Questions:

1. How long is the drive from MIA airport to cruise port?

2. Is taking taxi the best option for just the two of us?

3. How much is the taxi fare?

4. If I just tell the driver to take us to the Carnival port, will he/she knows the address? This is our first time taking a cruise departing from Florida.

Thank you.

We will be arriving MIA airport on 9/5 (Labor day) around 9 a.m. and need to get to Miami's Carnival cruise port around 11 a.m.

Questions:

1. How long is the drive from MIA airport to cruise port?

2. Is taking taxi the best option for just the two of us?

3. How much is the taxi fare?

4. If I just tell the driver to take us to the Carnival port, will he/she knows the address? This is our first time taking a cruise departing from Florida.

Thank you.

1. About 20 minutes.

2. No, Uber is.

3. $27 flat plus tip. Uber is about half the price and much nicer. Your first ride up to $15/$20 is free.

4. Yes, just tell them which ship.