Online Booking in the UK

tree29

Hi,

I've just spotted that Cunard is taking online bookings on its UK website - never seen that before.

Even more interestingly - there is now a 5% discount for booking online - see http://www.cunard.co.uk/CruiseItinerary_Tab.asp?CruiseID=2574&LeftNav=Destinations&Active=&Sub=cal&OB=&Region=10&Tab=BookNow for example.

This'll set the cat amongst the pigeons no doubt.

Teresa

P & O's online booking system was not working the other day when I looked. I wonder if it's got something to do with them modifying the system to take the Cunard bookings too!! Off to have a look at the cunard booking system now!!

Elaine

Hi,

I've just spotted that Cunard is taking online bookings on its UK website - never seen that before.

Even more interestingly - there is now a 5% discount for booking online - see http://www.cunard.co.uk/CruiseItinerary_Tab.asp?CruiseID=2574&LeftNav=Destinations&Active=&Sub=cal&OB=&Region=10&Tab=BookNow for example.

This'll set the cat amongst the pigeons no doubt.

Teresa

i noticed in the cunard ad 60% discount in the grill cats, that would make a p-2 cheaper than a premium balcony . largest discounts i ever saw and that is rarely at 60% off on grill cat. what is the exchange rate $usd versus british pounds. please advise jim

Hi Jim,

Yes there are some great bargains to be had - they tempted my partner and I back onboard for 26 Nov Caribbean!

We ended up booking through US TA though and got a fab deal on a B1. We'd had loved to go in the grill cats but it just stretched our budget too far.

Exchange rate right now - $1 = £0.56

All the best,

Teresa

Archived