Dress on Equinox

stlouistravelers

I am new to Celebrity so I have a question as to the dress on board. We tend to like to be informal when on cruises to relax from the normal grind. How do people dress during the day by the pool and in the buffet at lunch and evening.

Thanks in advance:)

Shorts during the day in all the restaurants. Pants and a shirt like a polo in the evening in all the restaurants except buffet where shorts are okay. Dress only applies to restaurants. Any questions see the sticky at the top of Celebrity main page.

Edited by dkjretired

Relaxed and very casual during days. Throw on a cover up dress or a pair of shorts and you can have lunch anywhere on the ship. Evenings are nicer and put together. No shorts in dining rooms. But a pair of capris and nice top is fine. No more formal nights. " Chic" nights are what you want to make them.;)

I am new to Celebrity so I have a question as to the dress on board. We tend to like to be informal when on cruises to relax from the normal grind. How do people dress during the day by the pool and in the buffet at lunch and evening.

Thanks in advance:)

Please post your question on the Celebrity Dress Code thread. That's the thread for such questions.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2373699

This thread is now closed.