Customer Service E-mail address?

Cruisin' Chick

I was checking the princess website for contact information to answer some questions of ours. This was to follow up on a letter I sent in early September that was a followup to some questions that I couldn't get answered at the 800 number. But I couldn't find an email address at princess.com. Does anyone have one? Or the name of a knowledgeable person I can try to reach at the 800 number? Thanks!

My best recommendation is to book with or have reservations transferred to a cruise agent of your choosing.

This is the type of service they provide, and why the cruise lines invest a lot of time and money in training them... so that clients that require more personalized informative services are able to get just that from their agent. When you book with them, they work for you.

Princess in particular prefers that their guests book with an agent for this reason. A cruise line reservation department's staff are rarely trained or equipped to handle the volume of highly specific questions that some guests have.

If booking with an agent is not your thing for whatever reason you may have, then boards like these work well as an alternative. Many other members, cruisers and agents alike, post here and may be able to answer your specific questions... if they feel like it.

Good luck with that...

"My best recommendation is to book with or have reservations transferred to a cruise agent of your choosing.

This is the type of service they provide, and why the cruise lines invest a lot of time and money in training them... so that clients that require more personalized informative services are able to get just that from their agent. When you book with them, they work for you.

Princess in particular prefers that their guests book with an agent for this reason. A cruise line reservation department's staff are rarely trained or equipped to handle the volume of highly specific questions that some guests have.

If booking with an agent is not your thing for whatever reason you may have, then boards like these work well as an alternative. Many other members, cruisers and agents alike, post here and may be able to answer your specific questions... if they feel like it. "

Actually my question had nothing to do with booking. It had to do with holiday onboard activities as described in the Captains' Circle Quarterly. As this has to do with an upcoming cruise, others on this board will have as much or as little info as I do. Which is the reason I had called the 800 number (which is where the princess.com website refers you to when your questions about your cruise aren't answered). We recently had a whole thread devoted to the puzzlement several of us have that you can't always get your questions answered, that should be answered through Princess. And if you ask a TA, they would be calling the same number.

Archived