Vista Suite Amenities (Coffee Making Devices)

Zingy2

We are trying to ascertain whether or not all suite categories on the Vista have some type of coffee making device as part of their respective amenities. When reviewing the photographs of the suites listed on Cruise Critics home page, we only observed some type of coffee making device (did not look like a Keurig) in the Grand Suites. If anyone could shed light on this issue, as to whether all the suite types contain coffee making devices (and if so, what brand), it would be greatly appreciated.

We were just in a grand suite and had the coffee device. I was excited for the grand suite and as a coffee lover, was stoked at the prospect of having one in the cabin.

It's a pod machine, more similar to nespresso then keruig. Lol- we only used it once. With such a port intensive cruise,the pace was rushed. The cup I did brew was not any better than lido deck coffee machines, so that just proved easier. I can only speculate, but given the location in the grand suite in the bonus area of the room, without this space in the regular suites, I doubt they have the machines in those rooms.

We did not have a coffee machine in our Havana suite.

Hi again, SweetCruiser39. Did you ever get the Cuban coffee from the Havana Bar? That is one of the things I am looking forward to given our cabin's proximity to the bar. I appreciate all the info you have provided, especially that you don't hear any music from the bar at night.

The location of these cabins is amazing.

Hi again, SweetCruiser39. Did you ever get the Cuban coffee from the Havana Bar? That is one of the things I am looking forward to given our cabin's proximity to the bar. I appreciate all the info you have provided, especially that you don't hear any music from the bar at night.

The location of these cabins is amazing.

I didn't try any of the Cuban coffees because they were an extra fee. But there was regular self service coffee every morning in the Havana bar, which was fine for me.