snorkeling?

seashinesunshine

We have been to St Kitts several times and are going twice more in Jan. We are thinking of going to Nevis but I would also like a snorkel day.

We have only snorkeled once in St kitts and that was Cockelshell. There was a lot of damage to the coral then, has anyone been there recently to know if it's recovered for snorkeling? Or is there a better snorkeling beach? We were there last in 2011 so I know a lot can change. Or is there a great snorkeling place in Nevis that is easy and fast to get to?

Snorkeling is something that St Kitts is not known for. The best snorkeling is along the SE Peninsula, at ****ten Bay. The only problem is getting there. There are two catamarans that stop there for snorkeling. They then may sail over to Pinney's Beach on Nevis for a lunch on shore. The drawback my be the price. Your ship is the only ship in port that day. The place that they stop in Nevis is near the Four Seasons resort

Snorkeling is something that St Kitts is not known for. The best snorkeling is along the SE Peninsula, at ****ten Bay. The only problem is getting there. There are two catamarans that stop there for snorkeling. They then may sail over to Pinney's Beach on Nevis for a lunch on shore. The drawback my be the price. Your ship is the only ship in port that day. The place that they stop in Nevis is near the Four Seasons resort

Thank You, I suppose that is why we haven't done it much before.