Santorini bus schedule

hoopslover

We will be in Santorini from 2-10 in September. How late do the buses run back to Fira from Oia? I read somewhere that if you take the speedboat to Oia the last bus back is 4. That won't give us much time there. Has anyone been on a 2 p.m. arrival and gone to Oia? Help please

We are on the same cruise as you, below is the santorini local bus timetable.

ktel-santorini.gr/ktel/index.php/en/services-eng/timetable-summer-eng/list/15

I too was a little confused with the bus times, until I realised that they are offered by a private operator, included in the speedboat trip. So you could get the local bus back to Fira if you wanted to spend more time in Oia.

We are on the same cruise as you, below is the santorini local bus timetable.

ktel-santorini.gr/ktel/index.php/en/services-eng/timetable-summer-eng/list/15

I too was a little confused with the bus times, until I realised that they are offered by a private operator, included in the speedboat trip. So you could get the local bus back to Fira if you wanted to spend more time in Oia.

I was wondering about the bus provided by the speedboat operator and what time was the last bus? If we don't arrive until 2 p.m. is the last bus back from that company at 4 p.m.?

We found the bus schedule uneven and some buses overfilled. Cabs were hard to find if not early morning. We paid a driver premium for the ride, to wait for us and picture stops along the way. Was worth it. Just beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...