Responds SimplyGo Batteries

HurricaneJane

Just a follow up in regard to contacting Holland America. I called HAL yesterday and spoke with someone in their Access and Compliance department - 1-800-547-8493. I explained we were bringing a POC onboard. They noted the file and emailed me a letter acknowledging the information. Don't know if it was necessary but since I'm a worrier I thought I would cover all bases. No problem at all.

Helen

Thanks, have been in contact with oxygen provider and have purchased an adapter for NZ power supply...Hopefully can recharge batteries on the ship that will be needed to return to LAX.. Do not need oxygen 24/7....so hopefully, can top off the battery charge at the airport.

There are 110V and European 220V outlets in every stateroom so you should have a fresh charge on all of your batteries before you leave the ship.

Hi, I am making the 39 day trip from San Diego to Auckland NZ on September 29th. I purchased a new Responds Oxygenator with only one battery... Would like to rent two more to have enough for air flight back to Lax.

If anyone should have two extra batteries and would care to rent then out for 40 days, please contact me at Surely9805@gmail.com

Update: my machine is Phillips Respironics SimplyGo portable oxygenerator. I do not need 24/7. Only need when walking over 300 feet as well as use at night with sleep apnea machine.

If flying on Air New Zealand need Dr to fill out the medical form on Air NZ web site as well as a respiratory Report to board the flight. I have 4 batteries so am sure that will take care of my needs on flight to LA.

Hope this is helpful for others...