Drink Package Deals ?

Sherbear67

Do yall

A.wait an keep an eye out for them online

B.do you just get them when you book

C.Do you wait till you get on the ship

I saw where someone said they went into their cruise calendar to purchase a beverage package for their cruise and there was this...FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY,WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ULTIMATE BEVERAGE PKG. YOU WILL RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY ROYAL REFRESHMENT PKG AND AN ADDITIONAL COCOA COLA SOUVENIR CUP TO SHARE WITH A FRIEND. GUESTS WILL ALSO RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE OF LIMITED EDITION AMERICAN SUMMER DOMAINE CHANDON.

I realize this was last year but I dont want to get a package yet if they offer deals like this as time gets closer. Any help would be great.

I would think that would vary by cruise line. I suggest you post your question on the forum for the specific cruise line you're interested in.

My next cruise will be my first with a beverage package that includes alcohol. I cruise solo and they don't often offer it as a promo to solo passengers in studio cabins, so unless I want to pay 200% I don't get a booking promo. I would never outright purchase a package because I drink very little.