First cruise!!!!!

skittles33

Liberty is one of my favorite ships! Not too big but not too small. Plenty to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I see a lot of people say Liberty (or any of the Freedom class) are not too big., not too small but the reality is, it was just a few years ago that Liberty was the biggest cruise ship in the world.

I agree with the others who've said not to overplan your day. But, that said, I've always found that those who join in to the most activities are those who enjoyed their cruise the most.

Also, in all my cruises, I've only gone on a ship-sponsored excursion ONCE! At every port, there will be taxi tours galore when you get off the ship, and these are generally much cheaper than a tour you get through the ship. Check out the island on a tour and then return to the place(s) you liked the most. Just be sure to get back to the ship on time!

Have a great cruise!

If you order room service try the spinach dip- it's one of my favorite things on all ships!

Try and unpack as soon as you get your luggage and put your suitcases under the bed out of the way. I've began using space bags. They help keep things organized and makes packing and unpacking and then packing to go home a breeze.

We never tried specialty dining until our cruise last year.. Wow! We absolutely love chops-- with the dining package it's reasonably priced.

Don't feel like you have to do anything. Check out the steam room and gym facilities they're free and beautiful on the liberty -In my opinion-. Have a great cruise! Take lots of pictures! And be prepared to say WOW when you board. It's absolutely amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks! Already have dinner booked at Chops for the first night after reading all the amazing reviews :)

Welcome to Cruising! Was on the Liberty in Feb, beautiful ship. Go for a walk on deck every evening. Make sure to see at least 1 sunrise and sunset. If you are eating in the Windjammer buffet, share your table with others and meet people. You are about to enter into a lifelong adventure to cruise as much as possible.