True 14 day cruises coming

TwoCruisers

I'm calling today to check it out. We love the 14 day cruises we did in the past.

Tony

Tony, consider the 1-13-18 sailing!

Roundman & I would love to have the opportunity to meet you!:D

As mentioned, there's already an active roll call for this sailing.

LuLu

I see that there are a few true 14 day cruises being offered. They are on the Caribbean Princess on the following dates:

October 7, 2017

December 20, 2017

January 13, 2018

March 18, 2018

:D

We've been booked on December 20th for some time now and, if I recall correctly, I seem to remember that we also had the option of a true 14 day Caribbean Connoisseur cruise departing December 22nd on Pacific Princess.

As visitors from Europe we always fly in around a week early an stay in Key West and Fort Lauderdale before the cruise and, if our homebound fight leaves in the evening we will often also take a ship's tour on the last day which drops us off at the airport.

As a result, returning north from the Caribbean to Fort Lauderdale in the middle of a 14 day cruise would be a major 'no-no' for us and we never book 14 day cruises which are nothing more than two B2B seven day cruises back.

My dh and I are booked on the January 13, 2018 cruise. Really looking forward to a 14 day cruise. We are also booked on a 10 day Panama Canal cruise in October 2017. Excited to have the Sip and Sail promotion on both cruises.

We'll be looking forward to cruising with you on 1-13-18! :D

You have me confused. 14 day verses what?

Instead of two back to back 7 day trips..Where the menu did NOT change, even though the voyage did. I like the 14 days at sea that we do on the Eclipse. The Caribbean Princess is older & smaller than the Eclipse, but we're getting interested. We have a 14 day trip on the Eclipse this Jan. If the quality declines(which some pax are indicating)we may very well book the Jan.2018 trip. Possibly go back to Cunard as well.