Embarkation question

amscene1

Does that still apply to the ports with staggered check-in? I am sailing out of Galveston next month. When I did online check-in and selected the check-in time it specifically stated that ALL people in the cabin had to check in at the same time.

No, It says that you are picking the check in time for all folks in the cabin.

The check in time is the earliest time you can come and check in. You can come after that time BUT not before it soooo you can check in at the correct time but other members of your group can check in later as they arrive.

They just cannot check in BEFORE the time you have picked.

What I saw said specifically that all people in the cabin had to check in together. I even printed it out because each person has a separate boarding pass and potentially different times. We have 4 ladies from 3 different states and we want to check in together. We will arrive at the port together. It puzzled me because I always thought you could check in at different times.

I just checked online. They have changed the wording. It now says just that you are selecting the time for everyone in the cabin.