Dilemma...

norwane

Hello~

So, we had a suite booked for 3 women. Another person said that she would like to join us. I tried to get us switched to 2 balconies, instead of the suite, but was told we cannot downgrade because of the rate we booked at. So, if we cancelled and booked again, we would have a $150 fee. If we stayed in the suite, with 4 people, it would be about $15 more (total, including the cancellation fee).

Also, if we do stay in the suite, is there any point in getting the FTTF, with the recent changes to the suite program?

Thoughts/advice??

Thanks!

I don't think so - the only option they gave us was 1 suite and 1 balcony or 4 people to a suite. I'm really liking the idea of having 2 bathrooms for 4 women, so it is hard to believe that there isn't anything they can do?! We booked thru Carnival, so can't call a TA to help us out. UGH!!

Yeah, I think you're stuck with the suite for the better rate. Is it a grand suite or an ocean suite? The grand ones look like they have a bigger balcony.

As far as FTTF that's dependent on what you need it for. It didn't give our friends (across the hall in a suite) priority debarkation on the last day, nor did they have access to the guest services line. The did get VIP check-in and more stuff in the room but that was it, which was why I suggested a 2nd room across the hall.

Perhaps you can take turns showering at the gym? It too bad suites aren't located closer to it on that ship, nor do they have the 2nd 1/2 bath.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

By some act of God, my friend was able to convince Carnival to let us have 2 balconies! :D They are side by side, but not adjoining. Will we be able to have the divider removed, so we can share the balcony? If we have the divider removed, does it really matter if our rooms are adjoined or not? Also, can we flip-flop roommate either before or at check-in?

Thanks!

By some act of God, my friend was able to convince Carnival to let us have 2 balconies! :D They are side by side, but not adjoining. Will we be able to have the divider removed, so we can share the balcony? If we have the divider removed, does it really matter if our rooms are adjoined or not? Also, can we flip-flop roommate either before or at check-in?

Thanks!

After you board, go to Guest Services with the women that need to be "swapped", and they'll hook you up.

Thanks!

So if you want to know in advance you will want to research the rooms to see what balcony door location they have. We had to adjacent balconies on Valor but the balcony divider couldn't be removed 4c8d88c6de4410d9d394feb0ec44cfac.jpg9da2f4ace3b8fbac5002006bde2a9c2f.jpg our doors were next to each other so they couldn't swing the divider over. If the door was on the other side, 1 couple would have had a window blocked

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app