Anthem Inaugural Saling to New England and Canada

Mel8730

I am so nervous.....sailing Royal Caribbean for the first time in over 10 years.....My family never went back because we were so disappointed in the food......Windjammer (food was never warm/hot) and main dining room food was not too good...

How many pools? Were they crowed? Was the weather good? We will be sailing this time nxt year.

Do you have to reserve entertainment?

I am so nervous.....sailing Royal Caribbean for the first time in over 10 years.....My family never went back because we were so disappointed in the food......Windjammer (food was never warm/hot) and main dining room food was not too good...

How many pools? Were they crowed? Was the weather good? We will be sailing this time nxt year.

Do you have to reserve entertainment?

Don't be nervous! You're going on a cruise vacation so think happy thoughts and enjoy it!!

The Windjammer was better than I thought it would be. We went for breakfast everyday and lunch twice.

The pools were not very crowded and there seem to be plenty of space for everyone. I did not see the pools every day, but when I did, they were not crowded. Really loved the solarium. It was quite spacious and tons of loungers were available.

We reserved entertainment but it was not really necessary. If you had reservations you went into one door of the Royal Theater. If you didn't have reservations, you went in another door. When we went to We Will Rock You they weren't really checking reservations.

Enjoy your cruise! Anthem is different, but beautiful.

I am on the 10/6 sailing. We were planning on renting a car in Bar Harbor to self tour Acadia. Did you have any experience on the Island Exployer bus? If it is easy and convenient we might skip the rental expense. I hope you had a great trip. Thank you.