Pack n Play/Cribs???

fmigali

Stupid question but I really can't find an answer.

Do the ships offer a pack and play or crib for little ones in staterooms? We are taking our two and a half year old and we are thinking our room configuration may be easier with a pack and play. We aren't sure the 5 year old and 2.5 year old will sleep well together on the couch bed.

Thanks in advance!

We had our 9 month old grandson with us with his Mom and Dad in a Haven Suite aboard the Epic. We made advance arrangements to have a Pac n' play in our room, and it was there when we arrived. It was pretty sour smelling, so we asked our Butler for another, and it was provided, no problem. ;)

They provide a pack and play. You can also ask for bed rails if you have a pulldown bed and want to have one on there and one on the couch.

If budget allows, I highly recommend the 2 bedroom family suite for a family of 4 or more.

I am hopeful to get "the call" about upgrading to a 2 bedroom family suite. But, it's going to have to be a really good price. It was tough enough to just pay for the cruise! ;-)

We were on the gem 5 years ago in an inside cabin. DD was about 18months old at the time and we we're give a pack &'play as well as a high chair for the room. The pack &'play made the room too crowded & we asked them to take it away. Since she was still little at that time we just kept her in our bed but the high chair was useful for keeping her from wandering while we got ready lol.

We were in a balcony room when she was 3.5 years old. Granted the sofa would've been small for two adults or two bigger kids , it should be a good size for two younger kids. Have they shared a bed before?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app