8A to 8D - Lido deck

Kittybork

When we booked, we booked an 8A - balcony room.

I checked the reservation; we've been upgraded to 8D. The first time I looked we were in 9281. Now we're in 9226.

Questions: Is the Lido deck a good place?

Why does the room # change?

Should we just leave this alone or choose a room ourselves?

We booked 8A and were upgraded to 8D on Conquest as well. Since it's a guarantee, they can change your cabin up to the time you sail; however, our docs indicated 9287 when we received them about 6 weeks out, and it didn't change. Lido Deck is a great location; we didn't have any noise and it's easy to walk out to the pools and the buffet. If you have a particular location that you want, you may want to book a specific cabin; however, if location isn't as important, I'd leave it as a guarantee. Enjoy your cruise!

We had a balcony cabin on the Victory. We had originally booked a family stateroom on the Spa deck, but were upgraded to a balcony on the Lido deck. We loved the location as we were just steps from the pool, buffet, etc. The only drawback we had was it was directly perpendicular (sp??) to the elevators and sometimes it was noisy. Other than that we loved it.

We just got off the Valor this morning (same type ship) and we were in room 9226!! We loved it!! Very close to everything but also very quiet. The elevators are right there, the buffet is right there, the pool and the hot tubs are right there. You can't beat the location!!

Have a great trip!!!

Archived