Escape Review by a Couple in our 50's - Aug 28-Sept 3

gamecockmom

We are thinking about trying to get Vibe passes - we were in the Haven on the Escape and loved it up there.

While reading your review of your last day I felt the sadness I always feel when it is time to pack and go for our last drink and it was not even my trip!!

Great job on your review! Thank you for sharing

While reading your review of your last day I felt the sadness I always feel when it is time to pack and go for our last drink and it was not even my trip!!

I couldn't agree more.

I really enjoyed this review so much. As you were sitting in the restaurant in Cozumel talking about the singer and the artist, I thought Uh, oh. And sure enough...

Thank you so much for this review. :):):)

Thanks so much for your review. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip and are very sociable fun people!

From your review I'm thinking there is a lot to do besides sitting in the sun, so I don't need to go out of my way to stock up on tons of reading materials. Just booked the Escape last night for six of us for March 4th. Looking forward to it.

Great job on the review. I enjoyed it very much. One question how was the Miami post cruise excursion?

It was actually pretty fun. Very informative and the ride was comfortable. It was an air conditioned shuttle type bus. Our tour guide had obviously been doing this for years because she was very good and I felt she gave a lot more details of what we were looking at other than just saying "This is ... house or this is ... street".

Lesson Learned: Our tickets and paperwork stated that we needed to have our luggage, except for our carry bag, out by our door by midnight the night before. We thought by doing this, our luggage would be taken to our shuttle for us and all we would need to do was clear customs. Nope, we had to go through all the craziness of finding our luggage with ALL the other luggage when we got off the ship. We walked through what felt like 3 warehouses :eek: looking for the "black tagged luggage "section. So, if we do this again, we will take our own luggage with us just like we have done when you do a "Walk Off" that morning. Then go to customs straight from there.

This tour was a great way to put in some time before our flight. There was also the option of going to a mall shopping before going to the airport. They do the tour, drop the first group off at the airport, take the rest shopping, then return to the airport a second time. And if you do the tour/shopping but plan on going on a back-to-back cruise, they return those passengers to the port. We did the tour only.

• 10 months later...
Thanks !!!

We are booked on the Escape again in few a few weeks. September 9-16. Cannot wait !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know! We are coming with you!! That's why I was like no way, look who wrote this review. From our roll call lol.