May 7, 2017 - Scandinavia/Russia - CC3 on sale

amcco

Just got an amazing deal on the May 7, 2017 Scandinavia/Russia cruise!!!

Concierge Class 3 cabins with one perk at $1365 Canadian per person! About $3300 Canadian in total. With Captain's Club was able to get a Concierge2 on the hump on deck 9. If tried to book that directly it was $7,900.

Glad I took a wander through the website today! :D

Concierge Class 3 cabins with one perk at $1365 Canadian per person! About $3300 Canadian in total. With Captain's Club was able to get a Concierge2 on the hump on deck 9. If tried to book that directly it was $7,900.

that is awesome.

Thank you for the tip. We booked right after we saw your note. Got the same deal, a cabin on the hump on deck 12. I will look into the roll call. Time to start planning. We live in the city of Vaughan.

You got very lucky. We've been following the pricing on this cruise. I saw the huge drop in price this morning for A2 but couldn't book at that moment. 10 minutes later, when I tried to book at the lower price, the price defaulted to the original price and not the advertised special offer price on the search results page. I called Celebrity and explained that I was trying to book the A2 at the special offer price on the search result page, but when i hit continue, the price changed. I was told it was glitch in their system and a work order had been placed with their IT people. They would not honor the lower price. I asked what would have happened if I booked it 15 minutes earlier when mhy husband was home, and they said 'you would have gotten a great deal' but would no longer honor the lower price since it wasn't the real price. GRRRR.

You got very lucky. We've been following the pricing on this cruise. I saw the huge drop in price this morning for A2 but couldn't book at that moment. 10 minutes later, when I tried to book at the lower price, the price defaulted to the original price and not the advertised special offer price on the search results page. I called Celebrity and explained that I was trying to book the A2 at the special offer price on the search result page, but when i hit continue, the price changed. I was told it was glitch in their system and a work order had been placed with their IT people. They would not honor the lower price. I asked what would have happened if I booked it 15 minutes earlier when mhy husband was home, and they said 'you would have gotten a great deal' but would no longer honor the lower price since it wasn't the real price. GRRRR.

GRRR is right! I was worried it may be a glitch so glad to hear their answer.

Thank you for the tip. We booked right after we saw your note. Got the same deal, a cabin on the hump on deck 12. I will look into the roll call. Time to start planning. We live in the city of Vaughan.

Fantastic. Glad it helped! We are from Oshawa so not too far from you. Just signed up for the roll call as well. Posted there as well in case someone can get a price guarantee.

Do it online.

I was able to hold a cabin but you can make a deposit.

Go big did not work but go bigger will.

I'm expecting a call tomorrow explaining it was a late April Fool's joke.

All my fingers and toes are crossed because May 7th is my birthday and I was born in Holland... What a celebration this would be.

We're exit 81 on the 401

Do it online.

All my fingers and toes are crossed because May 7th is my birthday and I was born in Holland... What a celebration this would be.

We're exit 81 on the 401

Hopefully it works for you! Haven't been down that way too often. We are exit 419.

Do it online.

We're exit 81 on the 401

Hi Arno:

Thanks so much for the tip! I have booked my daughter and her friend. We did this cruise last June with a group of 17 friends (on the RCCL Serenade). It was an fabulous trip. We did all our excursions with St. Petersburg Tours...they were amazing!! I'm going to book them for my daughter for this trip. Thanks again!

That's an awesome deal. Congrats!

Hi Amcco,

thanks for posting your amazing find! I was already booked on this cruise in a 2B cabin with 2 perks with a total cost of nearly $7K CAD.

I booked another reservation at midnight last night and got the Concierge cabin and "Go Better" perks of Classic Bev package and prepaid gratuities for $1,528 CAD pp. Only $163 higher pp than the "Go Big" price. The extra $163 more than covers the cost of prepaid gratuities if I paid that separately (around $220 CAD pp).

Then this morning I called the Captain's Club and changed to the "Go Best" deal for $1,852 CAD. I always upgrade to the Premium bev package (an extra $142 USD pp including gratuities) plus you get $150 USD pp in OBC. These two upgrades alone is worth more than the $324 CAD you pay extra for the "Go Better" price. Plus you also get the unlimited Wifi access.

I'm an accountant and I love these savings! It will more than offset the private tours that we've booked for this cruise.

Thanks again!...Ray

Edited by El_aurens

Thanks again!...Ray

So glad it worked for you! We upgraded to the Go Best as well. We always upgrade to the premium package and as you said the gratuities and the OBC really makes it worthwhile for us.

Just have to stay off of the wifi for work :rolleyes:

Margaret