teens and booze

luckyinpa

100% false.

It is not the 18 - 20 group you have to worry about. It is the unsupervised 13, 14, and 15-year olds running around drinking beverages the adults leave behind.

Yikes, really? We will have our 13 and 16 year old daughters with us in November and that better not be happening! Thankfully our 16 year old is a total germaphobe and won't even drink or eat after any of us (including her younger sister) so I can't imagine her drinking anything that a stranger touched.

I just read about the 15 year old Irish girl from some years back that was served alcohol on a cruise out of Florida and fell overboard (while vomiting off her balcony). EEEK! :eek:

Yikes, really? We will have our 13 and 16 year old daughters with us in November and that better not be happening! Thankfully our 16 year old is a total germaphobe and won't even drink or eat after any of us (including her younger sister) so I can't imagine her drinking anything that a stranger touched.

I just read about the 15 year old Irish girl from some years back that was served alcohol on a cruise out of Florida and fell overboard (while vomiting off her balcony). EEEK! :eek:

Poor thing :(

I have witnessed it plenty of times. Go to Spice after 11pm. They are hanging out there and on the pool deck.

I wish I could say my friends and I never did that as teenagers, but we did :mad: but we didn't have bottled water back then and we drank out of a garden hose too :D:D:D

When we tell our teens that we used to drink out of the garden hose as kids, they think it is so gross (what else could we do?? Our parents told us to go outside and play and they sure as heck didn't bring us bottled or glasses of water!) :D:D

100% false.

It is not the 18 - 20 group you have to worry about. It is the unsupervised 13, 14, and 15-year olds running around drinking beverages the adults leave behind.

Brings back memories of wedding receptions. One cousin showed us how easy it was to grab a drink and we were off and running. Same cousin was sometimes called "Buttsie". He had a sharp eye for any cigarette that had a few puffs left and he loved to pinch one from an unattended pack. He was my cute cousin from South Boston and always willing to pass on his tricks of the trade.

Brings back memories of wedding receptions. One cousin showed us how easy it was to grab a drink and we were off and running. Same cousin was sometimes called "Buttsie". He had a sharp eye for any cigarette that had a few puffs left and he loved to pinch one from an unattended pack. He was my cute cousin from South Boston and always willing to pass on his tricks of the trade.

Oh the good old days!