Upsell call....seeking opinions

Chief1369

You don't say how many people are in your cabin. If there's 4, the extra room might be nice. But that's 72 bucks a day more - for me personally, I wouldn't take the offer.

Edited to add: Regardless of the price, there's no way I'd give my my Lido balcony. I love lido balconies!

Edited by bigman01

Depends, how much do you like your original cabin vs. how much are you going to be in the room to enjoy the upsell?

Personally, IDK if for 5 nights the $360 is worth it. Yes the room is nicer, but for 5 nights I don't even unpack my bag and only have a carry on. :o

I think I'd take it. But, I'm a sucker for that extra space in the Suite. I have a question for you Chief1369...Did they call you about that upgrade or did you call them? I have never been called from Carnival about an upgrade, but would love to upgrade on a cruise I'm on in November. I just wondered how that usually works.

Just the Mrs and I in the room. It's a quick fall getaway for her birthday

My PVP called me

I told her I'd call her back (posted this here to get opinions rather than ask her (figured if the advice is "do it" it's a surprise, and if it's "don't", nothing lost)