For Celestyal Crystal Info & Roll Calls (Cuba)

mlbcruiser

Thanks for the update ONT-CA! Now I just have to rethink all my packing plans since Legendary Journey booked us back from Montego Bay to Fort Lauderdale on SPIRIT, which charges for everything, including CARRY-ONS as well as the first checked bag. Luckily we have no problem going there, since we're on Carribean Air which allows first checked bag free (as well as carry-ons).

Remember, there is no formal night per se aboard the Crystal. Everyone is very casual although meeting the dining room requirements. A large plastic bag can be found in each cabin which when filled with laundry can be washed and folded, for twenty bucks, delivered the next day. We have yet to meet a passenger who didn't say "Brought too many clothes".

Remember, there is no formal night per se aboard the Crystal. Everyone is very casual although meeting the dining room requirements. A large plastic bag can be found in each cabin which when filled with laundry can be washed and folded, for twenty bucks, delivered the next day. We have yet to meet a passenger who didn't say "Brought too many clothes".

If you don't mind, what are the dinning room requirements?

If you don't mind, what are the dinning room requirements?

For dinner, they refer to the dress code as "Casual" and will prevent seating to those wearing shorts, flip flops and any beach-like attire, much like any cruise line. Rarely seen is a full length gown or a man's jacket.

For the Captain's Party it is "Elegant Attire Optional". We see some men wearing sport jackets or blazers but the lighter the better it seems. The ladies have been wearing a wide variety of sheik dress but rarely formal. We find that this definition gives the passengers the opportunity to take it up a notch without having to be too discerning.

All other meals are very casual with shorts welcomed, but there is a limit when it comes to beach wear. Hope this helps

Thanks for that information ONT-CA, very cheap deal on laundry!

The ship is almost to Montego Bay, I'm excited for the new season to start and to see some new reviews.

Not long for you to go now Nansi, I hope you have great time! I still have a bit of a wait.