Personal Attention, Relaxed Pace, Great Tour with Serenity Vacations and Tours

PGPrendy

My family of 5, which includes my one-year-old son, my five-year-old son, my husband, me, and my mom, recently returned from a 7-day Southern Caribbean cruise, and for our visit to St. Lucia, we had the pleasure of a private island tour with Serenity Vacations and Tours, specifically with Acacia and Lance. Prior to leaving for our cruise, we had contacted Serenity to book our tour, and Acacia always responded promptly to e-mail messages and phone calls, which set the tone for a wonderful experience. When we arrived in St. Lucia, Acacia was waiting for us with a sign in hand, right where the tour confirmation said she would be. We boarded our tour van, driven by Lance, and enjoyed drinks, including a delicious tamarind drink and rum punch along the way. Prior to booking this tour, I had researched and read many reviews of highly rated St. Lucia tour companies, but many of them, even some five-star reviews, mentioned motion sickness due to winding roads and terrain throughout St. Lucia. I can honestly say, that none of us in our group of 5, ranging from one year old to over 55 years old, had any problems with motion sickness during the tour, as we routinely stopped along the way, walked and talked about the locations we visited, ways of life, etc. We greatly appreciated the personal touches and information provided throughout this tour, as we visited the Cathedral in Castries, Morne Fortune, Marigot Bay, a St. Lucia banana plantation, and Soufriere. We enjoyed beautiful views of the Pitons as we approached the Beacon Restaurant where we had lunch, as well as stops along the way for coconut water and at Plas Kassav, and made it back to the pier more than an hour before the “all aboard” time. Acacia and Lance are awesome, and their passion for people and love for their island of St. Lucia shines through during the tour. We highly recommend Serenity Vacations and Tours for your tours/excursions in St. Lucia.