confusing single supplement list on Azamara website

tango9

Maybe Bonnie could help with this.

In looking at the Azamara website listing of single supplement sailings, The Journey 11/24/17 sailing is listed, but when one clicks through to details on that sailing the single supplement is not listed under "special savings" area. I also noticed this the opposite direction on another sailing ( can't remember which one) in that it was not listed under single supplement list, but the particular sailing did list it under their "special savings " area.

Maybe someone with Azamara could take another look at the listing for single supplements and correct some of this. This would help those guests wanting to have their own cabin and knowing which sailings are definately giving the single supplement. Thanks so much, Bonnie!

Maybe Bonnie could help with this.

In looking at the Azamara website listing of single supplement sailings, The Journey 11/24/17 sailing is listed, but when one clicks through to details on that sailing the single supplement is not listed under "special savings" area. I also noticed this the opposite direction on another sailing ( can't remember which one) in that it was not listed under single supplement list, but the particular sailing did list it under their "special savings " area.

Maybe someone with Azamara could take another look at the listing for single supplements and correct some of this. This would help those guests wanting to have their own cabin and knowing which sailings are definately giving the single supplement. Thanks so much, Bonnie!

Solo travelers have a lot to be thankful for Azamara's reduced supplements. That said the web site has issues. I have found that solo rates are not always updated. I can often find the correct solo rate cruises listed on other online cruise websites. As a rule, all Transatlantic/ and repositioning through the Suez have reduced solo supplements (can be booked years out). Other cruises that are selling slowly are added throughout the year but usually 6-12 months out. Dynamic pricing makes keeping the website updated a major problem, but they could do better. I often check other websites to look for the solo fares, then call my Travel Agent to get a quote. I feel your pain.