Still going to Cozumel

MSull

I am booked (along with 12 other members of my family) on Legend leaving on Nov 12. Last night I called the Crown and Anchor because no revised itinerary was posted and we were sceduled to go to Cozumel. She didn't have any information but I asked her to check since a ship had just sailed and obviously wasn't going to stop in Cozumel. She came back on and said that yes indeed, my sailing was going to stop in cozumel. In spite of my disbelief she insisted that in two weeks it would be ready for cruise ships and they wouldn't be stopping there if it was in bad shape.

Any thoughts?

Did you read the thread "Cruise only". This guy got nothing but misinformation from RCI. I don't think cust service knows anything that's going on.

How can they stop in Cozumel when the piers are damaged. Even if they do stop, what will there be to do? Paradise beach lost all it's sand in the hurricane.

If you head over to the Ports of Call board on Cozumel, you'll find a very informative post from Coz Sally. I think the people are working VERY hard to bring the cruisers/vacationers back to Cozumel, and I think it will be sooner, rather than later.

Thanks, I did check that thread. Personally have been to Cozumel many times and love the diving but as long as I am on vacation I don't care if we just sail around for a day as long as they have waiters bringing me foo foo drinks

How can they stop in Cozumel when the piers are damaged. Even if they do stop, what will there be to do? Paradise beach lost all it's sand in the hurricane.

By using tenders, if the piers are not ready. There will still be plenty to do and see, plus it will help get things back to normal faster, by having as many ships as possible visiting to bring in the $$$. Plus there's a lot more than Paradise Beach....LOL

Archived