Discover Mexico Park and Chankaanab Day Pass

ravensbad

I was planning to just go to Chankanaab for our first time in Cozumel but I was looking for alternatives to cover my bases and I noticed that Discover Park Mexico offers a combo ticket that would include both parks as well as lunch and transportation between the parks: http://discovermexicopark.com/experiences/chankanaab/

I'm curious if anyone has tried to do both of these parks in the same day. We are in port from 8am-5pm (both parks close at 4pm) so I guess that would give us 3-4 hours in each park. Do you think this is enough time to do and see everything without having to rush through it? We don't really care about the tastings/etc. at Discover Mexico, we would just want to check out the displays and maybe one of the shows. And we won't be doing any of the wildlife encounters at Chankanaab but we would like to see the ruins exhibit, the sea lion show and other wildlife, and also fit in some snorkeling. I would really like to make the most of our day in port, but I would rather only go to one park and save the other one for another time if it means we have to rush through everything and not enjoy it. But if 3-4 hours each is plenty of time to see and do everything at both parks then this sounds like a great thing for us.