MLB playoffs on Magic

jls522

Well the good news is that the ALDS is on TNT which is part of their cabin TV service so at least you can watch that. They'll show highlights and have constant updates.

The NLDS games are either on FS1 or the MLB network this year. Carnival doesn't get these channels so unless their provider decides to offer them they won't have it.

We're cruising Magic Oct 1-8 and my beloved Cubs will be playing game one of the NLDS on 10.7. Anyone know where I might be able to catch the game?

Thanks!

No idea, but I'm hoping when I cruise in November I'll be celebrating that World Series trophy finally coming to the Cubs!!! ;) In fact, heading to the game tonight!!! :D

GO CUBS!!!!!

We will be cruising during the World Series and will be celebrating our RANGERS first Championship!!!!! Go Rangers!

This! I also hope the Blue Jays win the wild card, that first round is going to be spectacular.

This! I also hope the Blue Jays win the wild card, that first round is going to be spectacular.

That would be a good rematch! Rougy is ready. My son went to the game last night and has tickets for tonight hoping to see a clinch of the West. The A's are failing us to be able to clinch at home. Houston up 4-1 in 6th.

• 4 weeks later...

It appears I'm the only one who posted in this thread originally who still has a horse in this race!! ;)

I'm thrilled that our Cubbies have made it to the World Series, after 71 long years!!!!! And now, we just need 4 wins so I can have a drink and toast them when we go on our cruise in a few weeks!!! :D

It appears I'm the only one who posted in this thread originally who still has a horse in this race!! ;)

I'm thrilled that our Cubbies have made it to the World Series, after 71 long years!!!!! And now, we just need 4 wins so I can have a drink and toast them when we go on our cruise in a few weeks!!! :D

mmmhmmm. Go Tribe! We'll be on the Splendor and were hoping to see the games in the sports bar! :D:D

• 2 weeks later...