HAL On-Line Check-in comments

DaveOKC

I could not print up my Boarding Passes & asked a Friend to do it.. Another Friend tried it on his laptop & he could not do it, but was able to do it on his other PC's..

The second Friend discovered my problem was because I'm using Windows 7 & his laptop was also Win 7.. It seems, if I was using a newer version of Windows, I could print the boarding passes.. Apparently, it is a HAL anomaly..

Agree with JTL, be careful who you give your booking Number to.. I trust both of these Friends implicitly! :):)

I'm still trying to get a new home page, but that will have to wait till we get back from our trip..

Edited by serendipity1499

For example, to enter your passport's expiration date, you have to scroll through each month, which can be as long as ten years. Maybe I missed a short cut to this, but it sure was not quick and easy. Plus, they did not have my passport onfile from our last cruise, but they had my wife's??? We both traveled on the same previous cruise and everything is always in my name first - go figure.

I just got done doing check-in. For the PP expiration date I just typed it in ... didn't bother scrolling forward 10 years :D (we just renewed our PPs so I don't know if it would have remembered our old ones as they'd expired)

Otherwise, it went smoothly. It remembered our names, addys, phones etc. For the ICE contact once I filled in our son's info for myself it allowed me to choose to carry it over to DH's checkin. I only needed to enter the credit card once for both of us.

Thanks Fouremco for the info. Have no idea why I had no trouble this time, and the only thing I did different was to use "Bing". I'm such a "genius" with the computer anyway. I've even had to call my "Geek" in the past to get thru the Check In process. I guess I struck a miracle this time.

Marianne