Valor at San Juan today

jh979

Interesting decision by Carnival for the Valor to make its stop at San Juan with the majority of businesses without power. We walked over to Walgreens for something and people were standing inside there for the air conditioning. Tour operators were offering 1 hour city tours for $10.

My wife and I hadn't planned on doing anything in San Juan this year so it didn't effect us but I do wonder about those who hadn't been here before.

Interesting decision by Carnival for the Valor to make its stop at San Juan with the majority of businesses without power. We walked over to Walgreens for something and people were standing inside there for the air conditioning. Tour operators were offering 1 hour city tours for $10.

My wife and I hadn't planned on doing anything in San Juan this year so it didn't effect us but I do wonder about those who hadn't been here before.

Interesting, without them know how extensive the outage is/was, what else would they do? If they dumped the stop, people would be all over them.