new check in system on Anthem

jobowl

Has anyone check-in on the Anthem lately? My set sail pass says our sea pass card will be outside our stateroom door. My question is will I be able to get my sea pass before the rooms are ready. My arrival time for check-in is 11am. Usually rooms are not ready till 1 or 1:30.

Has anyone check-in on the Anthem lately? My set sail pass says our sea pass card will be outside our stateroom door. My question is will I be able to get my sea pass before the rooms are ready. My arrival time for check-in is 11am. Usually rooms are not ready till 1 or 1:30.

We had drink packages and did get a drink before the cabins were ready. We just showed the bartender the setsail passes and they processed it under the package - no problem.

Do we need to print our "cruise doc's" and bring them with us?

We have always done this and find it was a waste of time, paper and ink!

No need to print the docs, only the set sail pass. I saved the doc package to my tablet in case we needed to refer to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nope...

Do we need to print our "cruise doc's" and bring them with us?

We have always done this and find it was a waste of time, paper and ink!

No need to print as it's a waste of resources. Make sure that you print a separate set sail pass per passenger. On the Anthem cruise I made the mistake of "ass" uming, as with other ships, that all pax are listed on the same sea pass. It wasn't a big deal to get the necessary documents from one of the kiosks, but it delayed our processing.

Your arrival time is 11 am? Do they assign arrival times with the new system or is 11 am when you decided yourself you're getting there? I also was planning on arriving 10:30 to 11 so I hope there aren't assigned times.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You go online and reserve the time you wish to arrive as part of the online check in. If I recall correctly the spots are in 15 minutes intervals. Your set sail pass will show what your arrival appointment time. Do this as early as possible as when popular times, as in the early ones, fill up they become unavailable.

Edited by robtulipe

There's usually one outside and the other is on the bed. You still can't get to the staterooms as the main corridor doors are closed.