Stock certificate delay

cheeseclan

We applied for our shareholder credit on August 26th and it took to September 12th before we received our OBC. We did query it at the start of September and were told there was a back log - guess they still have not cleared it.

I thought of using the online purchase confirmation but that page doesn’t show my name on it. I think I have to wait until the monthly statement posts on line. I would think that with everything on computers that the statements would be available on the first or second work day of the month.

Surely you can piece together a few pages from the internet....print and staple them together. What's the worst that can happen...they can say not enough...but they aren't going to do that.

Just send in what you have....let them figure out if it's enough.

BTW, I have never seen an order confirmation without an account number on it...they have to do that because you could have multiple accounts. Just print that order confirmation and send them something that shows that you are the owner of that account.

Edited by ghstudio