Flight to Barbados

opsman123

Your flight details should be available by now. If you've not already done so, sign in to the Cruise Personaliser and click on the "Getting There" button. Then click on Flights. These should come up. If you've going via charter flight, you can pre-book your seats via the personalise if you wish (at a charge). It will come up with a plan of the aircraft with the seats that are available.

If all else fails, ring P&O.

Hope this helps. We were on Britannia last xmas / new year and had a great cruise. I loved the ship (even though she isn't perfect) and will be on her at xmas next year. Azura this year.

Have a great cruise.

We fly from manchester at 10.10 got our holiday information booklet and luggage labels .flight details are on personalizerbut dont think you get e tickets untill week before as all flight seats have not been allocated yet the people that have paid for seats are shown on the plan planner bu we have not booked ours yet as it looks like plenty seats available:):):):)not long to go yet does anybody know what meals are included on the flight????

Well I’m not sure what is going on with me. I have all the confirmation including Cabin number, dining arrangements but still no flight times.

Cruise personaliser still says flight times to be arranged

Definitely flying out on the 17th December from Gatwick return on the 31st.

Not really an issue just would like to book hotel for the night before we leave and parking so would like the flight number

We have now received our flight information. Flying out on the 17th at 9:25 on Virgin VS29 south terminal and returning on the 31st at 17:00 on Tom025 arriving at the North terminal. Can get a good deal at the Hilton with purple parking so may go for that for the Friday before out flight