Koningsdam Movies?

Ayrity

Hey all, I was wondering if we have any info on what movies are generally showing on the Koningsdam screen in the pool area? Like, in theaters movies? Newly released to BR/DVD? Maybe Jaws? haha.

Just wondering, thanks!

PS- How's the popcorn?

Edited by Ayrity

Hey all, I was wondering if we have any info on what movies are generally showing on the Koningsdam screen in the pool area? Like, in theaters movies? Newly released to BR/DVD? Maybe Jaws? haha.

Just wondering, thanks!

PS- How's the popcorn?

Sorry, don't have an answer for you, but it seems to me that HAL used to get the latest movies out.. They were always "G" rated

I'm really hoping that they will show "Sully" on our cruise in Oct. on the Zuidy.. If they don't show it, we have a Friend who would be willing to go to the movies with me when we get back, as she wants to see it too.. DH does not enjoy going to the movies..

Edited by serendipity1499

Just off the Koningsdam. Movies were not real recent. Example the newest movie shown was Independance Day Resurgence. They showed The Intern one night. An old James Bond movie another. My Daily Navigators are in my suitcase as we are in Rome and flying out this morning, otherwise could tell you more. They also had a lot of movie choices on the TV in the room. Sort of movies you would find on HBO, Showtime.