Cabin 7298 on the Anthem

Sharonbel

Hello

Has anyone sailed in this cabin? It says it is NOT an obstructed balcony cabin but just need to know from someone who has sailed in it......if you have a photo it's even better.....I am sailing at the end of October....ALSO did you face the ports, if so how often.

Thanks

Hello

Has anyone sailed in this cabin? It says it is NOT an obstructed balcony cabin but just need to know from someone who has sailed in it......if you have a photo it's even better.....I am sailing at the end of October....ALSO did you face the ports, if so how often.

Thanks

The only obstructed balconies on deck 7 are all the way forward. However, your cabin is above an obstructed balcony on deck 6, which means you will have an unobstructed view looking straight out, but you will see the top of a lifeboat looking straight down at the water.

...ALSO did you face the ports, if so how often.

Thanks

It doesn't matter which way the ship faced in any specific port on a prior cruise. Many factors go into the ship's docking position.. . You really can't game it out, don't worry about it, and enjoy your cruise!

Interesting... I can usually find photos (or video) of almost any cabin by googling, youtube, searching various sites... but not this specific cabin that you are inquiring about.

Having said that, maybe I may still help you. Here's the side view of the rear of Anthem... albeit starboard side instead of port side.

AnthemOfTheSeas-Aft-IMG_0828_zpsifeobhl1.jpg

20151127-anthem-of-the-seas-freeport_zpsktefyy7o.jpg

Here's a deck 6 view looking aft

DSC01729_zpsfa3b3ede.jpg

And here's a deck 7 view looking aft

DSC01733_zps72a0a590.jpg

Edited by Hoopster95

• 2 weeks later...
Hello

Thanks

I will be in this cabin just before you. I will try and post a pic before we embark on 10/20/2016