SeaDream II December 11 St. Thomas

Champagne Lady

Champagne Lady sorry to say we will not be sailing with you ... we sail next week.

Our first SD cruise was last December to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. All in all we had a wonderful time ... we were just surprised to find two toddler on board ... and their cabins were on either side of us. My recommendation is for you to contact SD to see if there are any children or large groups on your sailing ... it would be best to know up front. We went with the false expectation that it was an adults only cruise.

Definitely plan on spending some time on the Balinese sun beds. They are a wonderful place to catch a snooze, read a book, watch the world go by and of course drink champagne or your beverage of choice.

You make arrangements to sleep up on deck under the stars. We did not do this last year but hope to on our sailing next week.

Finding a place to relax on deck is easy. We never felt crowded last year and could always find a deck chair or Bali bed.

Have a wonderful trip!

We know the area well. Hubby was born in Greensboro and most of his family resides in Winston-Salem. Great area for furniture!:) I almost lost him to a massive heart attack and that is why this cruise and time away is sooo important. I hope you have a great time on your trip!

Furniture Market just finished up ... I am sure you DH knows all about that craziness.

Sending good thoughts, pixie dust (hey I am DISNEY Jen ... what else would you expect) and prayers your way.

I am sure this cruise will have restorative properties! You will love the relaxed and stress-free pace of not having to be anywhere at a certain time or dressing for dinner or getting ready for a show. You can so as much or as little as you want!

Bon Voyage!

Champagne Lady,

We will be cruising with you on Dec. 11. This is our first Sea Dream Cruise, too. We are fans of Seabourn, but are looking forward to not having to dress formally in the Carribean. We are Brenda & John. We will look forward to meeting you.

Fantastic! We are Bob and Wendy and we will certainly look for you.:) Bob and I are certainly looking forward to NO tuxedos etc.. The last cruise we took was onboard the QE2 and it was wonderful but I think we have just gotten over the entire glamour scene. When we are on our boat it is nothing but bathing suits and casual sheek for the weekend. Here's is to relaxing!

Will you be staying on St. Thomas either before or after the cruise? We are spending three nights before and one night after at Marriott's Morning Star Hotel. Have you received your documents yet? We haven't. It seems like they should be coming soon. Look forward to meeting you.

Brenda

We have not yet received our documents either. I understand they were working on those last week. The Sea Dream Offices were pretty badly damaged by the hurricane.

We are just so excited to be able to make this cruise as our lives have been a roller coaster for too long. Unfortunately we will not be extending our trip as Bob can not be away that long. Fortunately, we have direct flights to and from San Juan from Charlotte. I imagine that we have an easier time getting there being on the East Coast.

We will have to let each other know when we each receive our documents.

• 4 weeks later...

Champagne Lady,

We finally received our documents yesterday. We don't have a cabin assignment yet since we are doing the guarantee rate. Do you want to try to meet up somewhere? Or do you think we will run into each other eventually?

With a max of 110 passengers you guys will run into each other. In fact I think it took me about 5 minutes last year to meet Jim Avery, who posts regularily on the boards.

FT and I can hardly wait until we join SDII on April 9th, I'm on for a week and she is staying on for the crossing back to the MED.

You guys have fun.

Archived