10/02 Getaway $299 Single Inside GTY

Lido_Deck

AAAUUUUGH!

This is killing me! I really want to book this, but I have stuff that has to get done next week.

It would be $534.00 with taxes, fees and pre-paid gratuities so using two Cruise Next certificates it would be $34 out of pocket.

The timing is just one week off.

Wow. Prices of NCL sailings are really falling through the floor. Are they having that difficult of a time filling cabins?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Add 12,000+ new berths to your inventory that you have fill week in, week out and you're gonna end up with some empty ones, especially during the slow season.

Very few people have the ability to take advantage of a price like that, since the sailing is in 24 hours. If you happen to live in south FL, and don't have to work then it is a good deal, but for 99% of the cruising population it is not a price that they can ever use.

NCL is sailing at over 100% of capacity on a weekly baisis, they are simply selling the last few rooms at steep discounts to get up to the 1-4% capacity that they want to have, which is a tough goal to meet this time of year because families find it difficult to travel because of school.

NCL is sailing at over 100% of capacity on a weekly baisis, they are simply selling the last few rooms at steep discounts to get up to the 1-4% capacity that they want to have, which is a tough goal to meet this time of year because families find it difficult to travel because of school.

I call BS.

Matthew might make the return to FL quite interesting. Maybe a good thing you weren't able to book this cruise.

AAAUUUUGH!

This is killing me! I really want to book this, but I have stuff that has to get done next week.

It would be $534.00 with taxes, fees and pre-paid gratuities so using two Cruise Next certificates it would be $34 out of pocket.

The timing is just one week off.