Persian Garden

charlielinda

Packages are available for purchase on board for most sailings according to a recent e-mail from Celebrity. The information you are seeking has recently been posted on this board, so a quick search for posts on Persian Garden withing the last 7-10 days will find it. If I see it I will re-post. Happy Cruising! Bob and Linda

This was taken from Boxerlover2's recent post.

"A 1 day pass is $25, 3 days/$50, and 6 days/$75. These prices are per person." We returned from an Alaska sailing on the Solstice a few weeks ago and the spa charged $99 for the week-long pass. "

Hope this helps. Happy Cruising! Linda and Bob

We are on a TA in November I my husband loves the Persian Garden. The first seven days he wouldn't use it because of ports but wondering if they would sell a package for a week after the cruises starts. Does anyone know the daily fee? Thanks so much.

A limited number of passes (on a first come, first served basis) for access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room are offered to guests (excluding AquaClass) onboard at the following rates:

1 Day - $25.00

3 Days - $50.00

6 Days - $75.00

A limited number of passes (on a first come, first served basis) for access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room are offered to guests (excluding AquaClass) onboard at the following rates:

1 Day - $25.00

3 Days - $50.00

6 Days - $75.00

Are those required to be contiguous days?