Update for Norwegan Sky Travelers

Diane123boys

• Weather Update - Hurricane Matthew

Hurricane Matthew Update - Oct 2 at 7pm‎:
    Norwegian Cruise Line is closely monitoring the path of Hurricane Matthew in the Caribbean.
    ‎To ensure a safe and enjoyable cruise for all guests, Norwegian Sky's itinerary for the voyage departing tomorrow, October 3, has been revised to now call on Key West on October 4 and Cozumel on October 5.
    Any further changes to the ship's itinerary will be announced onboard, as we continue to track the storm's progress.
    We ask our guests to continue to monitor NCL.com for any further storm updates.
    :o

Just did the SKY 2 weeks ago....I would have LOVED the change of ports instead of the Bahama's!!! The ship and staff was fantastic!!! I've only done the big mega ships and was super nervous about this ship but it was the best cruise to me. Entertainment was non stop and their cruise director JC is off the charts!!!! Can't wait to go back just wish they would do that Key West/Cozumel lyric as a option!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just got off the 9/30-10/3 and were wondering where they were going to go on the 10/3 sailing! We knew it would not be the Bahamas. Man, that is a nice port upgrade, esp. from Freeport!

And I agree, JC is fantastic! And the comedian they on board right now is not to be missed. Hysterical. We had a great time!

NCL: *Norwegian Sky's itinerary for the voyage that departed on Monday, October 3 was revised to call on Key West on October 4 and Cozumel on October 5, rather than her normal cruise to the Bahamas. We anticipate that there will not be an impact to the ship's return to PortMiami tomorrow.