Potential Group Cruise - Pacific Sun Mar 30 2006 3 night cruise Ex Syd

DanFromSyd

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd start a new thread and see if we can get some interest in organising a group cruise for the 3 nighter out of Sydney in March (30th) next year on Pacific Sun.

Prices (as currently listed on P&O website)

Inside Twin - $868 pp

Inside Quad - $552 pp

Let me know if you are intersted and I can grab some more info and pricing.

Cheers,

Dan

Dan, we would love to, but on March 30 we'll be at Yasawa-I-Rara, Fiji, on Pacific Star!

Kym

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd start a new thread and see if we can get some interest in organising a group cruise for the 3 nighter out of Sydney in March (30th) next year on Pacific Sun.

Prices (as currently listed on P&O website)

Inside Twin - $868 pp

Inside Quad - $552 pp

Let me know if you are intersted and I can grab some more info and pricing.

Cheers,

Dan

Dan, we would love to, but on March 30 we'll be at Yasawa-I-Rara, Fiji, on Pacific Star!

Kym

Maybe we can all tag along with Kym.

Yes we could be interested . If we go we would be able to easily talk our friends into going so that would make 2 quad rooms, we would probably just go for inside cheapest cabins for 3 days.

Schools only go back that monday, so it may be difficult. do you have texact times of departure.?

cheers karon

A few more to our mad party of 6 would be great! Already travelling with my partner, my parent's, my partner's mother & her best friend....... Going to be an interesting trip, especially as the my other travel mates are 'mad as cut snakes' :) Of course I'm not, although I may well be by the time we get back. :)

Counting each person's cruises individually, between the 6 of us we've been on 16 cruises, 14 of them on P&O Ships. Each of us has been on a cruise with at least one other person going, and one person has been on at least one cruise with every other person

Kym

Yes we could be interested . If we go we would be able to easily talk our friends into going so that would make 2 quad rooms, we would probably just go for inside cheapest cabins for 3 days.

Schools only go back that monday, so it may be difficult. do you have texact times of departure.?

cheers karon

cheers karon

Are you sure about the schools? As far as I'm aware they don't finish until 13th April.

Karen

Maybe Kaseyoz mixed up the months, NSW are on hols 13/4-30/4.

My sons school holidays are 13/4/06 to 30/4/06 as aussiedisneyfan said.

We leave on our cruise on the 2/4/06 and get back the day school holidays start. My son thinks I pick the cruises well ( last cruise they had 5 weeks off and this cruise they will have 4 weeks off:D )

Kazza

I would love to go as it would give me a 2 week holiday but I would have to check the finances.

Karen

Oh, and of course I would have to check with hubby. If by chance we did go, I would leave the kids with someone and get somebody to bring them donw to Darling Harbour on the Sunday for our 11 night cruise.

Karen

sorry guys , i checked my new calendar and for that date it is victoria school holidays not ours. I should have realised as my daughter goes back to school on 1st february, after breaking up on 2nd december.

Have you seen the cruise in august, that may suit better as it is a true weekend cruise. Most people wouldnt need to have aday off work. Only downside would be waiting that long

Archived