who is on Reflections now ????

brockmom

I have been reading great reviews lately...would someone please chat with the cruise director/ staff and see what you can find out regarding upcoming entertainment ??/

We are doing the transatlantic from Rome to Miami and then a week in the Caribbean. Does the entertainment change from what they have now ???

Do contracts finish once the ship lands in Miami ??/

The ship is getting really good reviews and I am bringing a bunch of newbies on for both cruises...and am hoping with these reviews everybody stays as is...lol

thank you !!!

Brockmom

p.s. I am going through cruise withdrawal...I know I will have a great time no matter what !!!

We were on the Reflection back in May.....the ship itself is beautiful!! Food was very good and the staff also was fine....the issue is after 10pm the ship just has nothing to do other then gambling. They don't have enough little bars to step into for entertainment! This disappointed us enough that i couldn't do a Celebrity cruise again with so many other options. Just 1 persons observation is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're on the last Eastern Med sailing on Reflection before the TA sailing. Will see if I can post some answers while onboard.

Please let us know if there are life jackets in the cabin.

There's a move on to take them from cabins to muster stations, and we are not happy with that.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Talked to Maarten the CD last night.

The production shows should be the same as this cruise. The first one was last night called Broken Strings. I enjoyed it. They have 6 vocalists and 8 dancers. I liked the songs as they were versions of pretty recent dance/clubby music (eg Timber by Pitbull ft Kesha) and other recognizable songs.

The singers and dancers apparently boarded the ship the same day we embarked in Rome so they delayed the first production show until day 5, likely so they could rehearse.

The acts instead were a Motown act called Queens of Rythm and a singer Andrea Dickensen (sp?). They were excellent. Unfortunately, they are departing the ship mid cruise. We missed the violinist during the evening we overnighted in Athens.

Life jackets are in the cabin under the bed. Did not have to bring them to muster.

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar issues. Typing this on my phone in front of the windmills in mykonos and it's really windy!)

I'm on the reflection right now [emoji106] so far it's been a great cruise and I have no doubt that will continue for the TA, we are really looking forward to the TA to chill out and totally relax on them lovely sea days [emoji41]

Any questions just ask [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The life jackets are under the bed. I can't imagine how the rumour would have started about them being anywhere else.

As for the contracts ending in Miami, I'm not sure why that matters. We've met staff who started in the Caribbean in the winter and were continuing on to Europe after that.

For me,the entertainment is not the high point of the cruise. After a few cruises,you've "been there,done that" with the variety. But there is always something to attract passengers whether it be production numbers or comedians or those audience participation events.We like to spend our evenings on the top at the back of the ship enjoying the warm breezes and chatting with our fellow passengers. Pretty much you can have the ship to yourself after 10pm.

Talked to Maarten the CD last night.

The production shows should be the same as this cruise. The first one was last night called Broken Strings. I enjoyed it. They have 6 vocalists and 8 dancers. I liked the songs as they were versions of pretty recent dance/clubby music (eg Timber by Pitbull ft Kesha) and other recognizable songs.

The singers and dancers apparently boarded the ship the same day we embarked in Rome so they delayed the first production show until day 5, likely so they could rehearse.

The acts instead were a Motown act called Queens of Rythm and a singer Andrea Dickensen (sp?). They were excellent. Unfortunately, they are departing the ship mid cruise. We missed the violinist during the evening we overnighted in Athens.

Life jackets are in the cabin under the bed. Did not have to bring them to muster.

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar issues. Typing this on my phone in front of the windmills in mykonos and it's really windy!)

Did Maarten say how long he'd be on the Reflection? We will be sailing in November and am curious of he'll still be the cd. We sailed with him earlier in the year right before his promotion.

Sent from my D6616 using Forums mobile app