Tokyo to Vancouver Itinerary

camarodrivenrs

Haven't heard but it would probably be from Tianjin to Seattle maybe. They could go up the coast of Russia and the to Anchorage and down which is the shortest route. Just watch Flightaware.com and track ANA1 from IAD to Tokyo. They nearly go over the pole

Has Princess ever offered this itinerary going from Vancouver to Tokyo?. I can't find sailings going west and haven't seen any reviews on here.

Yes they used to offer this cruise . The Diamond Princess used to do both directions.They stopped about 4 or 5 years when the Diamond was kept in Japan in the summer.

Yes they used to offer this cruise . The Diamond Princess used to do both directions.They stopped about 4 or 5 years when the Diamond was kept in Japan in the summer.

Thanks. I thought at one point I had seen them. I see the Golden is doing the Japan to Vancouver route April 2018, I guess I'll just have to wait to see if they offer it during Fall 2018. I know that Celebrity and Holland America are offering ones for Fall 2017 and we are assuming they will for 2018, but I'd prefer Princess.

Thanks. I thought at one point I had seen them. I see the Golden is doing the Japan to Vancouver route April 2018, I guess I'll just have to wait to see if they offer it during Fall 2018. I know that Celebrity and Holland America are offering ones for Fall 2017 and we are assuming they will for 2018, but I'd prefer Princess.

That's part of a circle Pacific from Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums